August 17, 2009

Trevor's latest adventures

Trevor starts preschool in 4 weeks! I can't believe my baby is a preschooler now! He loves being a big brother to Allie and Kara. He is a great protector of them. He loves to try and hold and carry them around the house. It makes me a nervous. But I watch him carefully. He does a great job with them.

Trevor has been taking swimming lessons. He now has no fear of the water. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not yet. He has also taken a couple lessons in karate. At first I didn't think it would work out at all. He spent most of the time laying on the floor goofing around. By the end of the 2 week trial he was doing great. Although at this time he is not going to continue. He said he loves tumbling best so I think we will stick him in that in the fall.

Trev's latest phrase is "Our you kidding me?" It is so funny to hear him say it. He also has been repeating the radio stations tag lines. I guess their marketing strategy is really working!

We are still struggling with potty training. Recently at his 4 year check up we found out that he was severely backed up. That has been taken care of and now hopefully we can get back on the road to potty training. He still will not poo on the potty, or in a pull up. He has 4 weeks to figure it out or he won't be able to go to preschool. Knowing him he will hold it during class time and wait until he gets home.

Trevor is learning to count to fifteen. It goes something like this... 123...13,14, five teen.

No comments: