July 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Trevor!!

The morning of Trevor's birthday I could hear the kids talking in their bedrooms. I couldn't believe I had slept in so long that they were all wide awake and talking. I looked at the clock in the bedroom and it said 4:45am! No wonder I still felt so tired... I went down the hall and I could here Trevor talking to his sisters in their bedroom. " Babies, what number am I going to be? It starts with an "S"."Three!" exclaim the babes. "No, I'm 6! You are going to be 3" Trev must have been a little excited for his birthday :)

Later that morning Trevor went to the Children's Museum and out to lunch with Daddy for his birthday. After Allie and Kara woke up from napping we opened presents. He got a video camera he has been asking for and has been taking videos of everything! Later we went to a local church where they had a lot of games and rides. Trevor's favorite was the rock climbing wall. It was his first time and he did awesome! Once he got to a point where I could not help him down I asked if he wanted down. Of course he said "No, I'm going to the top." He got pretty high and all of a sudden fear struck and he could not get down. The teenager in charge of the rock wall had to go up and coax him down. Once down, he wanted to do it again. We have some great pics, If I ever figure out how to get them onto the computer from my cell I will post pics.

We got home late for dinner as Trev was "stuck' on the rock wall for awhile. We made homeade chicken nuggets and fries, his favorite dinner. Then it was time for cake and ice cream. He was so tired that he fell asleep at 8pm! That has not happened in a long time...

We had a wonderful celebration with family. With his friends from school we will be letting the kids make their own ice cream sandwiches. Should be interesting :)



2 comments:

Karla Marsh (and family) said...

Can't wait to see some of the videos from the budding director!! For posting cell pictures, I email them to myself, save them on to "my picture" and then post from there . . . good luck and keep the updates and fun family adventures coming!

Caseys said...

Happy Birthday Trevor!!