July 13, 2010

Trevor's 5!

Trevor was so excited to wake up and be 5 years old! On his birthday I took him to a science lab with 3 friends and they learned all about energy. They had a lot of fun. We cooked his favorite meal, homemade chicken nuggets and fries with broccoli and mac and cheese. Later in the evening he and I went to Baskin Robbins and ate ice cream. Of course we brought some home for Daddy too!

Today we went to a karate stranger danger class and learned what to do if someone tries to take you. It was quiet informative and I hope to be able to go to one again soon, as I was busy chasing my sweet babes, so I didn't get to listen to everything.

Allie and Kara were enjoying some homemade yogurt pops with each other today. It is so cute to watch them feed each other :) Trevor enjoyed his own of course :)

Trevor has started karate and says he enjoys it, but he doesn't want to participate in the 'boring' stuff. We'll see how long it lasts. Soccer starts next month and he is pretty excited for that.

2 comments:

~Sarah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Trevor! 5 is a whole hand worth:)! Love you all!
~Sarah (and Ryan)

Wyndi said...

happy birthday trevor!!!! Wahoo!!