July 23, 2010

So sweet...

This morning after getting Kara ready for the day I let her down so she could go see Max, a guinea pig we are watching for a friend. I was finishing up with Allie and I didn't hear anything from Trevor's room. I went in and checked up on her. She was snuggled in bed with her big brother. They were so cute. Of course as soon as I got the camera she was sitting up. I asked her to lay back down so I could get a picture. Her response... Nuh uh...

Whenever someone is sad Kara and Allie will go up to them and pat them on the back. They are such sweet little girls. :) Yesterday they took that to a whole new level. Allie was hitting her sister in the back as Kara was giggling. They kept this up for about 10 minutes. It was the funniest thing to watch. Of course we do not have that on video either. I think we need to set up cameras through out the house so we can catch all their sweet and funny moments. Or I can try and remember to blog about it on here...

No comments: