July 16, 2010

House Guest

A friend of mine asked if we could keep her guinea pig, Max, while on vacation. I said yes. When I told Trevor he was so excited! I let him know that she will be sleeping in his room. He said, "I don't want her in there, she will poop all over my room". I told him that she will sleep in a cage in his room. He thought that was a great idea!

Last night Max came over to spend 9 nights with us. The girls have been squealing with delight! They love to hold her. When she moves it tickles their legs, and the girls giggle :) Trevor has been holding her all the time. While he plays school, reads, watching TV, etc. Trevor is in charge of watering and feeding her every night. He is excited for his new job! He has been telling everyone that he is taking care of his friend Ryan's "hamster"

Poor Max is going to get a complex when she leaves here. The girls call her a bunny and Trevor calls her a hamster. Unless she already has one as her name is Max and she is a girl :) That is what you get when a 5 year old that likes Max and Ruby names his first pet :)

I hope Max is ready and well rested for tomorrow. I'm sure it will be more of the same as today. At least the weather has been nice so I have been able to convince the kids to play outside and give Max a break.

No comments: