December 12, 2009

15 month checkup

I can't believe the girls are 15 months already! I barely remember last Christmas. It was all a blur with 3 month old twins. They had their checkup the other day. Allie is now up to 20lbs 12oz and Kara is 20lbs 13oz. They are still hovering between the 15th and 20th percentile, but considering when they were born they were not even on the charts, they are doing awesome! They are both 29.5" long. The best news is they still fit in their infant carriers! I do not know what I will do when they outgrow those! For quick trips it is so nice to have them in those and whip out the double snap n go.

The girls love to have things on their hands. The other day Allie and Kara were walking around the house with Trevor's puppets on their hands. It was so cute to watch them. Kara loves to put on our shoes and try and walk around the house. Allie loves to blow kisses. They are so sweet. Now that the fog of the first year of twins has lifted, I am enjoying my two gifts from God a little more each day :) The way they play and laugh and giggle with each other is priceless!

No comments: