April 19, 2010

Snail Safari

The weather has been so nice lately that I have been out doing yard work with Trevor while the girls are napping. As I was pulling up the plants that didn't make it through the winter, Trevor discovered snails. He decided we should go on a snail safari! We got a plastic water bottle and he dropped about 40 snails into it! He had so much fun hunting for snails as I was weeding the flower beds. I was excited to get rid of the snails! Maybe we will have nice looking plants this year :) After the snail hunt was over he decided to pick flowers (dandelions) for Daddy's birthday. He picked a big bouquet. I'm sure there were more than 30 of them in there!

Later we washed the cars and had some fun playing in the water. We discovered that our car had silver rims instead of black ones... Who knew!?!

No comments: