September 20, 2011

Potty Training... Big girl style!

The morning the girls turned 3 I sang "Happy Birthday" to them and told them they were 3 now and big girls. They were excited and told everyone that they were 3 now. I was not prepared for what happened next. Later that day they told me they had to use the potty. I have heard that one before... They actually went, and the next day and the next day and so on!

So, I think I can say that my girls are officially potty trained! They have only been in diapers at night. Yes, they have had a few accidents, but otherwise they have been wearing their big girl underwear proudly! They have even had success in the middle of our move! Where ever we are at they will use the potty. Of course they ask if there are treats when we are out, and usually the answer is no. But I make up for it when we get home :)

Yay! It was so much easier with the girls. I pretty much let them potty train themselves. After the many months of heartache with potty training Trevor we decided we would just kick back and wait for them to let us know that they are ready. I should have told them they were 3 six months ago!

No comments: