November 17, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

The kids had so much fun dressing up for Halloween. I think that was there favorite part! The girls decided to be lady bugs again this year. They somehow still fit into the 24 month costumes! Although they could not wear the tights as they were too small. Trevor wanted to be Captain America, a costume I bought on clearance last year after the holiday. Very convenient and cost effective!

I decided I needed a new costume too. How many times can one go as a pumpkin? So I bought a ladybug costume too :) We had a "practice" run doing trick or treat in downtown Arlington the Saturday before Halloween. The kids had a lot of fun going to all the stores.

When Halloween actually came the kids were so excited. But they were more excited to have everyone come to the door so they could pass out candy! Trev lasted about 30 minutes before heading back home. The kids did great passing out candy in their adorable costumes!

Now if I can only get the kids out of their costumes! They would sleep in them if I let them :)

No comments: