August 1, 2012

Chopped



I think I am going to end up styling the girls hair in all the fun ways I never had the courage to do. Beware girls... Mommy may just get a pair of scissors and spur of the moment idea and chop your hair off :) That is exactly what happened a couple weeks ago.

We were all at home, no plans for the day. I grabbed the scissors and asked the girls if I could cut their hair. Of course they were up for it. I grabbed their put it in a ponytail and cut it right above it. No turning back... Now they had cute little bobs. Allie was moving a lot and so she has more of an inverted bob. I kept cutting it to even it out and it somehow it got shorter and shorter :)

I am starting to get used to the look. It is pretty cute. I kept their bangs long as we have been growing them out. They did not want to sit still for the pics... Go figure!

No comments: