July 14, 2009

The crazy things I do just to get out of the house

The girls woke up early from their afternoon nap so I decided to take all 3 to Costco by myself. Everyone did great! The girls smiled at everyone and played with each others shirts. Trevor bounced from one thing to the next. This trip went so well I decided to go to the pet store near by. The kids loved looking at all the animals!

It was getting later and Scott was at softball so would not be home until late so I decided to take all 3 to IHOP by myself. Kids ate free so why not? We got there and got seated right away. I asked for two high chairs then they seated us in a booth? I wasn't sure how that was going to work so I thought they knew what they were doing. It didn't work. We moved to a table. While doing this, Trevor slipped and hit his chin on the table. Now I have a screaming 4 year old and two very hungry 10 month olds. I calmed him down then started to scoot Kara to the table. I didn't see her hand in the way and I smoosh her little hand! Now I have a screaming baby! I can feel everyone looking at me! I comfort her and put her back in her high chair still crying. I get out the cheerios and all is good!

The kids were great through the whole dinner! I was so impressed! The girls ate pancakes, bananas, and cheerios. Trevor and I were able to share an ice cream sundea! Trevor even helped feed the girls. Maybe I'll try something like this by myself again :)

No comments: