September 6, 2009

Zoo

Today Trevor and I went to the zoo with some of my family. It was a crazy day. When we left it was sunny and actually felt kinda warm out. By the time we got to Seattle it was pouring down rain! Luckily I brought Trevor's rain coat so he stayed dry. Well at least until he found the mud puddles! Him and Dominic enjoyed tromping through the puddles. So much for keeping their feet dry! It was raining so much we decided to take the kids into the play area until the rain stopped.

After lunch it had cleared for the most part and we seen most of the animals. Trevor's favorite part was the monkeys! We went into the day and night exhibit and he thought all the little animals hanging from the tree were monkeys. We just went along with it, it was much easier than explaining what they really were.

Trevor enjoyed feeding the birds. You can buy a popsicle stick with birdseed on it to feed the birds. Trevor had a bird land on his stick, but by the time I got my camera out to take a picture the bird flew away.

While at the zoo his Grandma bought him a cute little sun bear.
Trevor cuddled it and was talking to him. I overheard him say "I'm going to take you home and put you in my bedroom so you can play with friends "

Kara and Allie stayed home and played with Daddy all day. They loved getting all the attention to themselves for a change. I'm sure Daddy enjoyed it when they took two naps during the day:)

No comments: