October 25, 2010

Silly Bandz Silly kidz

Trevor has been asking for sometime to buy some Silly Bandz. I found a generic brand and brought those home to the kids. You would have thought I told them we were going to Disneyland, they were so excited! Maybe they are not old enough to appreciate Disneyland yet.

The girls wear them on their wrists and ankles. They also love to put them into a paint cup and run around the house with them chanting "silly bands, silly bands!" They love to see the shapes. I bought animal ones as I knew that would make the girls go crazy, and rock band for Trevor. Let's see how long they last. We have already had a couple of them break. At least it is cheap entertainment :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey. I did a review on Silly Bandz on my blog, you should enter it!

http://raisingrichmeiers.blogspot.com/2010/10/silly-bandz-review-and-give-away.html