November 7, 2010

Naked November

What is it about the leaves changing color and the cooler weather that makes two year olds want to run around naked? Lately it has been a struggle to keep clothes and diapers on Allie and Kara. As soon as I get one dressed she takes off her clothes and diaper as I chase the other down to get her dressed. It is a never ending battle. As long as we have nowhere to be I let them run around in their diaper. It just isn't worth the hassle. Maybe I can save money by not buying clothes :)

Putting socks and shoes on the girls is pointless also. As soon as I start up the car the shoes and socks are off! Even though it is getting colder I put their shoes and socks in the car and finish getting the girls read once we get to our destination. Maybe someday the girls will enjoy wearing clothes again :) Until then, beware if you come over there may be two little girls running around only in a diaper.

No comments: