June 17, 2010

My little monkeys

While I was putting laundry away, Kara decided to explore a little. As I went into the kitchen I was startled by the fact that Kara was sitting in her high chair. It was just about lunch time, but I could have sworn that I did not put her there! I asked Trevor if he put her in there, although I know that would have been next to impossible.

Trevor said " No, she climbed onto the table and over it then climbed into her highchair." She had the biggest grin on her face when I seen her in there. She was very proud of herself :) Now if I only had a hidden camera so I could catch all that cuteness in action...

Later in the afternoon I caught Kara trying to climb the table again, so this time I grabbed my camera and tried to hide while filming her. I did catch her in the act as well as Allie climbing the table and trying to get into her highchair.

Later, while eating dinner I cut up apples into straw like pieces. Big mistake. Allie decided it would be funny to put it up her nose. She too, had a huge grin on her face and was so proud of herself :)

1 comment:

~Sarah said...

And you thought they were a challenge as newborns! Oh man...the adventure is just getting started:)