June 23, 2010

What will they think of next!?!

The other day I was folding laundry in my room. Trevor and the girls were safely in the house. All the gates in place and doors closed. Or so I thought. After about 5 minutes of folding clothes I couldn't here the girls. I went looking for them and they were no where to be found. I glanced down the hall and seen the doors were shut. I asked Trevor where they were, he didn't know either.

I start panicking as I open all the doors and looking in all the hiding areas. The last place I look is the bathroom. There they are super quiet with the toilet full and the garbage empty. As soon as they see me they start laughing and saying "water, water". They were so proud of themselves. They of course just couldn't empty the garbage can they had to start on the drawers too.

I had to fish out old diapers (at least they were only wet ones to begin with), loofahs, lots and lots of toilet paper. Trevor's bath crayons, and hand towels. The floor mat and the towel were soaked with toilet water. It was fun times cleaning that mess up :)

I keep thinking to myself, I was only out of there sight 5 minutes... There brother never did anything like this! What will they think of next?

No comments: