June 3, 2010

Pre-op

Trevor and I went to pre op while Daddy was going home to get his moose. Trevor remembered the way back by following the purple circles to the room. We were in the green room. Lots of Dr.s and nurses came in and checked on us. Trevor kept asking when the sleepy Dr. was coming so he could go to sleep. He was ready to start his sleepover :) He told everyone he was going to sing his ABC's while he was going to sleep. (He never did get to sing them as he fell asleep before he could start :) Before I knew it, it was time for him to go. He was holding onto his blanket and I thought he was going to take it with him. He then tossed it to me and started to walk with the sleepy Drs. I asked him if he wanted his blanket, he responded, "no, my moose will be with me when I wake up so I don't need the blanket." What confidence he has... I had to ask him for a hug and kiss so he came over and let him know I would see him in a couple hours. He acted like he didn't even care. He was excited for the sleepy Dr.!

No comments: