March 5, 2011

Snow Days...

We had a rare end of February snow storm that at first delayed schools and then closed them for most of the week. I think at one time we had 4 inches! It snowed off and on for about 5 days. Accumulating, melting, freezing, repeat again the next day.

The kids had a blast playing in it. We made snowmen and Trevor taught the girls the art of eating snow :) I think that was Allie and Kara's favorite part. Towards the end of the week we bought a small sled and towed the girls around the back yard. They had so much fun! Trevor was able to go to the airport trials and slide down some hills.

By the second day of the snow Trevor was ready to go back to school. He loves it so much. I was glad for the snow to finally be gone and school to resume also. I do not want to spend more of the summer than I have to making up snow days from this snowstorm and the one we had in November.

No comments: